Moulded commutators Ø 40-150 mm, peripheral velocity of 20-40 m/sec, heat classes B and F, for applications in the car industry ( starters ) and for engines of material trucks (fork-lift trucks).
In this solution are segments anchored by ring. It is a concept suitable for higher series. We carry only at the express wish of the customer.
- Segment copper: CuAg 0,03 % or 0,1 % or as requested
- Segment insulation: built-up mica, remica or as requested
- Commutator sleeve: steel, either with air events of different execution or without the air vents
- Diameter range: 40–150 mm
- The commutator is available with or without lugs, with cut-through grooves for conductors tinned or without tinning, or without the grooves